Welcome

Welcome to our Pre-K blog. Look here for posts with ideas for lessons, helpful websites, links to materials others have made, and many other great resources. Feel free to comment on anything you see and please share your ideas with us.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

How is it going?

So we have almost survived two weeks of school. Labor Day weekend is coming up - yeah!!!! I don't know about you, but this Labor Day really feels like a deserved break from laboring in the classroom. Whether we have high numbers, are divided between schools, small classrooms, not enough supplies, kids escaping from the room, not enough space or any of the other craziness of the start of school I know we all are doing the best we can for each one of our students. I just wanted to wish everyone a restful and safe holiday weekend. Hopefully the break will refresh you and rejuvenate you - at least until the next break, right? :)

I also had an idea for a page within the blog and wanted to know what you think. I was going to create a page just for lesson ideas, materials and resources. Right now, I don't know if you can directly post a link to a lesson document or a picture. If not, email it to me at either jennifer_cardenas@roundrockisd.org or jrcardenas06@marykay.com, and I will put it up on the page. I came across some great resources over the summer that are full of ideas that I can't wait to use and would love to share them. Let me know what you think about the page. I am going to post a link to the CIRCLE letter wall pictures that I made last year for an example, but please feel free to use it however you want. (The document is formatted to print on printable index cards, but you can just print it on regular paper.)

Have a great weekend and break and look for the new page on the blog.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment