Welcome

Welcome to our Pre-K blog. Look here for posts with ideas for lessons, helpful websites, links to materials others have made, and many other great resources. Feel free to comment on anything you see and please share your ideas with us.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New link!!

If you look to the right, you will see the link to the ABC environmental print book that Maria sent out this week. If you have problems opening the link, let me know.

Also, I will be posting some links to alphabet books that Mrs. Flanagan is sending me. They are in Spanish right now, but I am working on an English version. Once they are scanned into the computer I can upload them here in a posting. You should be able to just click on the link and then print what you need. Thank you to Mrs. Flanagan for sharing with us. Look for the books soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I mentioned to Maria that I was going to add a new page for H and W as I think our kids would recognize H-E-B and Wal-Mart more than a handicapped sign and Wendy's. I will send it to you to add on here when I get it done. I want to use actual photos of the stores that I take with my camera.

    How is Blake doing in PK, Jennifer? He is my babysitters son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about the new letters. When you get it done email it to my school address. I have to convert the document to an html:// address (still figuring this out, but getting the hand of it).

    Blake (he goes by Aaron with us) is doing great! He seems to really like school.

    ReplyDelete