Welcome

Welcome to our Pre-K blog. Look here for posts with ideas for lessons, helpful websites, links to materials others have made, and many other great resources. Feel free to comment on anything you see and please share your ideas with us.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Aaaaawesome website!!!

I received a book that my daughter made at her school and thought it was really cool. Luckily the website was posted on the book pages so I went to the website. It's called Making Learning Fun. They have tons of thematic units with materials already made and ready to print out for - wait for it - FREE!!!! So I thought I would include the link for you guys. I'm posting the link here in the post, but will also put it under the "Helpful Links" on the side bar.

Let me know what you think.

Jennifer

http://www.makinglearningfun.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! It looks like a good website! Which book did your daughter make that you enjoyed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter did the Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? book. I used it last week with my 5 senses unit and as an early reading activity.

    ReplyDelete