Welcome

Welcome to our Pre-K blog. Look here for posts with ideas for lessons, helpful websites, links to materials others have made, and many other great resources. Feel free to comment on anything you see and please share your ideas with us.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello to everyone!

This blog is still a work in progress, but it is my hope that this will be a valuable resource for all of the Pre-K teachers in Round Rock. On this blog you will be able to post lesson plan ideas, links to your favorite websites, materials you have made for use in your own classroom, pictures, and lots more. This is a blog for us to use to communicate and share with each other. Please feel free to post comments, suggestions, etc. to improve the blog. I hope everyone has a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Test for security posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! how do I make my own posting on here? All I can see that looks possible to do is leave comments for your blog entries. Also, you have Blake Kemp right? I had his brother Ethan in Pre-K at DFT. They changed the boundary lines so now they're at CHE. Their family is wonderful. His mom is actually going to be watching my baby on Mon and Tues this year!

    ReplyDelete